I haven’t been writing much because life is soooo exciting I can’t find the time to fit it into my schedule.
Patty told me this morning that the domain name for this site is about to expire and did I want to continue with it or drop it. That is such a big decision! I hate to let the thing go but there is so much going on how do I fit in one more thing?
Pudge doesn’t know about this and Buddy is into his morning “don’t bother me I’m napping” session so he doesn’t know either. Perhaps we can have some kind of meeting later and decide. I don’t know. I hate this kind of pressure. The only way I see of handling it for now is to take a little nap and see if things resolve themselves. I hope so. Really, I just wasn’t made to be an executive. Why is it always up to me to decide?